February 20, 2011

Mobile

Just downloaded the blogger app for my phone, this should be interesting. 

So, as my mobile test I'll let you guys see what we made for dinner tonight after venturing out to Woodman's in the crazy weather .

Ribeye, with red potatoes and salad.

The ribeye was simply pan fried with some garlic, salt, pepper and tiger sauce.  Potatoes were boiled, drained, and seasoned with garlic, butter, salt, pepper, and rosemary.  Salad is simple. Romaine, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, oil, and balsamic vinegar.  Yummy!

The hubby loves to dip his steak in sour cream so I added a little of the tiger sauce (which is a really spicy hot sauce) to it and it turned out pretty good...kinda sweet tasting with a kick.

We love cooking steak and trying new things with it.  If you know any good marinades let us know, I'll try them out and let you know what I think.

2 comments:

  1. Adam would love it if I cooked more steak...I just don't like it!!!!

    So too bad for him!

    I can make a mean soup, though. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, with those restaurants in your Top 5, you should link to their websites!

    Just a thought!

    Ange

    ReplyDelete