January 07, 2013

Happy 2013

I'm Back!  

The last six months have clearly been hectic for me.  However, I can finally call myself a college graduate!  I did not realize how fast my last semester would fly by and how hectic it would be.  On top of the schoolwork I had a lot of things to organize, order, and finalize for graduation, and also had to deal with scores of holiday shoppers at work.  

With the holidays and graduation over I'm ready to get my life in order, start blogging again, buy a house, and get my career rolling.  What career you ask?  Well, I'm trying to figure that out for myself.  For now, I'll just keep applying to jobs that peak my interest and see where it all goes.

As for this blog, I'm going to continue posting.  I might be branching out and writing about more than food, but whether that's the case or not, I'll be around.  I have much more free time and am excited to blog again!

See you soon!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment